Admitted: 1996, North Carolina
Law School: Norman A. Wiggins School of Law, J.D.
Member: Gaston County Bar Association (Former President and Treasurer); North Carolina State Bar; North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers.
My firm opened in May 1997. I, Brent D. Ratchford, am the sole Proprietor/owner of the firm.
My firm is located in Gastonia, NC, where I was born and raised.
Some of my scholastic achievements are:
- Campbell University Law School - Juris Doctorate - Norman A. Wiggins School of Law
- Student Court Defense Attorney
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte, BS Accounting
- Dean's List
- Omicron Delta Kappa Honor Society
- Kappa Sigma Fraternity President
- Student Government
- Order of Omega Honor Society
Some of My Business Achievements are
- Gaston County Bar Association - President, Treasurer, Secretary
- North Carolina Bar Association Member
- American Bar Association Member
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member